When it comes to trading, the platform, the market variety are what today’s traders look for. We will be talking about what we should look for in a trading platform.
The MT4 and the MT5 are the most common trading platform in the market today. So why do people love the MT4 (in short for Meta Trader4) which is a product of MetaQuotes. The key role of a trading platform is to be able to stream foreign exchange, contracts for difference, futures and hopefully, all other prices for most financial products to the front end users. This equips the online broker with the ability to provide additional services, and beef up their customer support.
So what key features that the MT4 and MT5 have? Below are 7 of them:
- Placing of orders. Stop-loss; Limit Orders; Trailing Stops; Market; Assist traders in helping them managing their risks and returns, as a result of the opened trade position
- Perform and complete transactions. Orders that are still pending fills are displayed vertically in a window, as well as on the chart. The trader can clearly see where they had worked their orders.
- Price Alert is another related function. The trader could set a notification when market price reaches their defined price which they set the alert for. This function helps in helping the trader identify market opportunity
- Technical indicators can be customized. The trader is able to customize indicators to their own liking
- Technical analysis: Sufficient analytical tools that meet different needs of investors.
- Accurate Reporting. Transaction is timely and accurate, and rarely breaks down to avoid losses to customers.
- Trading with the use of combining technical indicators (Expert Advisor)
So how different is Greenstone Condor. Greenstone Condor has yet to become a neighborhood brand. Its robust features are worthy of mention. Greenstone Condor has all the functions described above in MT4 except for the Expert Advisor. The reason being so is because that most traders have already discovered that the Metatrader’s Expert Advisor is used by a very minority community of traders. There’s more to Greenstone Condor than that. To stand out from the crowd, and optimization of its predecessor, there are several key functions that Greenstone Condor stands out and is out of the box. They are as follow:
- The platform provides the trader an institutional feel to trading. Greenstone Condor uses value of the contract for FX trading and precious metal trading. This setup is similar to most institutional execution platforms like Currenex, FXAll, EBS, and many more. Metatrader trading units are determined upon setting the contract specification of the particular products symbol. Greenstone Condor calculates Initial Margins where it uses the equation; Initial Margins = Value Keyed In/Leverage, which is a transparent way to measure the product value. This makes adding in shares trading into the system rather easily, as shares are denominated according to the number of shares as well. In short, Greenstone Condor is a multi-asset class platform.
- Traders Community: The platform is equipped with its independent trading community. Interact with other traders and exchange market views on markets and technical analysis.
- Close All Open Positions functions. If you have ever done trading on PatsSystem, Trading Technologies, Ninja Trader, or CQG, this is nothing new to you. We have a Close All Button that serves as your layer of protection when you have a large portfolio.
- Profit taking and Stops can be customized according to the number of pips or points, in percentage, and in amounts based on your trading account’s default base currency.
- Suitable for the savvy trader who would like to manage risk according percentage of equity. This function was requested by many of our institutional trading customers and money managers. We made it happen.
- We use TradingView charts. TradingView charts are clear and straightforward, and it has been the standard charting interface for today’s many stock trading platforms and crypto-currencies exchanges. So after having some thoughts about making it easy for clients transiting from other specialized exchanges and brokerages to our clients who will be offering the Greenstone Condor platform, this was implemented.
- Web Interface with mobile applications. Easily capture screenshots of your chart and share. Hassle-free with no sophisticated downloads. Try us out; you will know what I mean.
- Tax handling. Another edge for the Greenstone Condor platform is that we are able to help you stay tax compliance and meet regulatory requirements easily. Our trading platform can help you handle VAT, GST, Withholding taxes if you require these functions to be live. So if your regulatory regime requires that you are equipped with tax handling. We are your preferred choice. The highly regulated Securities broker, FCM (Futures Commission Merchant), the Crypto-currencies exchanges, the Forex and CFD firms, and the Investment Professionals, speak with us.
The Greenstone Condor is a well thought trading platform that offer traders from all walks to come into one single place. We can help you integrate your respective APIs to your desired liquidity provider in a very short time. With our API, you can also integrate your existing backoffice portal to us rather easily. We have thought through ergonomically for your customers, and we have taken thought for you on having the need to stay compliant on regulations, maintain profitability, ease to operate, and a backend structure that could widen your horizon and expand your brokerage or business in the financial markets.
The Greenstone Condor will make startups very possible to start and the matured business will save lots of costs in compliance and technological spending. Reach Us.